As life goes on

Hey, This is my blog, if you are reading this, you're probably my friend!!! IF SO!! Please pass it along to friends who know me, it is a great opportunity to follow me and what i do, especially if i can't see you in real life (like if you're in New Zealand)

This is experimental for me and my first time :D

All i want to say is:

WELCOME my friends you're welcome anytime!

Wednesday 8 June 2011

6/6/11 Stuff

AHHHHH Xmen has already come out and i haven't seen it yet D: I hope i will soon......

But i went to the city yesterday and i had to take photos for my photography assignment!! :D I got some GREAT pictures and amazing too :oo







Those are some of the photo's i'm using from my assignment!!
Only 2 days left till exams D: Ohh gosh
First up is the Photography and English (The longest), i hope i do alright!! And only 1 week and 2 days till we're moving.... SOO SAD but it has to be done... although moving school is worse... (Obviously).


The t.v show ideas i have should be good, i hope that people will also give me ideas on what to do!! (PLEASE AND THANK YOU)
The whole idea is that a girl(Nicolette) is going on a student exchange to America for a year and she stays with the Riordan family (Mum- Anna, Dad- Jamie, Son- Fred(16), Daughter- Rochelle(11).

I have a few ideas already and any other ideas will be AWSME :D


Well Until Next time Bloggers

CYAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment