As life goes on

Hey, This is my blog, if you are reading this, you're probably my friend!!! IF SO!! Please pass it along to friends who know me, it is a great opportunity to follow me and what i do, especially if i can't see you in real life (like if you're in New Zealand)

This is experimental for me and my first time :D

All i want to say is:

WELCOME my friends you're welcome anytime!

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Stuff!

I REALLLYY Want to see Xmen 5: First Class!!! It just looks so awesome!! :DD
Only 2 days to go!!




Just some Poster pics of it hahah!!!


















I've decided to make a short story for a competition at the library!!!
It should be good :DD

Only a week and 3 days till our first exams!!! We got our timetables as well so we have 2 exams over 3 days!!
First exams are Photography and English, and english is the longest one!!!

So everything should be good... i hope!

Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment