As life goes on

Hey, This is my blog, if you are reading this, you're probably my friend!!! IF SO!! Please pass it along to friends who know me, it is a great opportunity to follow me and what i do, especially if i can't see you in real life (like if you're in New Zealand)

This is experimental for me and my first time :D

All i want to say is:

WELCOME my friends you're welcome anytime!

Friday 27 May 2011

2nd Time round!

A photo i found in my brothers file xD!!!!















Well i thought this pic was just amazing!!! VERY beautiful!! 


Well this is my second post in my blog and i've made a few people make their own :D!!
If any of my friends are reading this, please make your own, it's fun and it can be about ANYTHING!!! For example My best friend is making her blog about anime,manga and games.
Mine... I'm not so sure, but it'll be about EVERYTHING!!! Pictures i found, Movies i LOVE, books i love and also about me.. what's happening, as most of people know, moving around can be a pain, especially with school!! So a good way to know what i'm up to is reading this blog.... Yeah thats right i challenge you to read it every week (If you can... and get your friends (WHO I KNOW) to read it too :DD)


So to start off is we have exams in like almost 2 weeks AHHHH!!! 6 exams i think and all 1hr and 10 minutes........ But i'll hopefully be fine AND also i have an injection 2 days before then........ Which sucks ... really i just hate injections.... but it can't be helped!!!


Another thing i want to say is that its my 16th BDAY in 6 months!! (I know 2 early to countdown hahah :P)
Weekend is atlast here, but i've got homework to do too....... EGHH!!


OH and as i said last post about the film ideas, if anyone has any ideas for it then just comment and tell me :DD All help...well Helpss ;D




Anyway there's not much to say anymore!
Just keep an eye out for next posting


Until then


GOOBYEE xoxox




Just thought i would add an awsme pic!!! Hah Shugo Chara IPOD xD Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment