As life goes on

Hey, This is my blog, if you are reading this, you're probably my friend!!! IF SO!! Please pass it along to friends who know me, it is a great opportunity to follow me and what i do, especially if i can't see you in real life (like if you're in New Zealand)

This is experimental for me and my first time :D

All i want to say is:

WELCOME my friends you're welcome anytime!

Thursday 26 May 2011

Poem!! + Life!

A Nice Poem to start off this first post of mine!!!

A poem is a way
of knowing you are alive.

As shocking as a fish
leaping out of deep water.

As sharp as light stabbing
through a row of trees

As bold as opening up 
your eyes during prayer

As simple as lying awake
in the middle of the night
listening to the sound
of people snoring

Every minute
of the day
of every life
is a full library

by Gleen Colquhoun


THis is the first time that i've ever made a blog before!! So i'm not so sure what to say?? Any ideas?? 
Should it be personal or just fun stuff!!! 
Things i love or hate!!!


The thing about blogs are they can be anything!! And that's the hardest part.... WHAT TO WRITE!!


One thing i will say is that:
I WISH i could be in a Tv series!!! I've made ideas for the show plus the characters AND i'm doing an episode-by-episode look at the tv show!!


WHO would Not want to be in one!!!


Well that is all i have to say for now!!
Until next blogging :DD xox

No comments:

Post a Comment